Nuts of your choice ie: pecans, almonds, macadamia, walnuts
Pepitas, sunflower seeds
1. Add a cup of flakes of your choice or make a mix,
2. Add 1 cup chopped nuts, seeds and 1/4 cup dried fruit. Adjust amount of nuts and dried fruit to your liking.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey,
4. Add 1 tsp cinnamon and mix well.
5. Spread out on oven tray and bake at 160 degrees till nicely toasted.
6. Cool and store in an airtight container.
7. Add your choice of milk. You only need a small helping as its fills you up.
8. Grate a fresh apple and top with muesli and milk for a great start to the day.
In winter stew the apples instead. Yum!
Note: Need clumps in your muesli, mix through 3 beated egg whits prior to placing in the oven.