Eggs (amount depends on how big you are making)
1. Grate sweet potato, carrot, zucchini and dice onion. Mix together with salt and pepper,
2. Add any herbs you would like to add (parsley, basil, thyme etc) and place in an oiled baking dish. Spread out.
3. At this point if you would like to add some ham or bacon or diced chicken sprinkle on the top.
4. Top with diced spinach and green beans. In a seperate bowl crack eggs and whisk, a large dish needs about 8 depending on size. Pour over vegetables, if there is not enough egg mixture to just come to the top of the vegetables whisk up some more.
5. Sprinkle with yeast flakes or (cheese if you can tolerate it) and bake in a moderate oven for about 20-30 minutes.
This is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Store left overs in fridge or can be frozen in portion sizes.