125 grams Ottos cassava flour
75 grams coconut flakes or desiccated coconut
60 grams of coconut sugar
1/2 cup to toasted buckwheat groats (see note)
1/2 cup of buckwheat whole grain (see note)
125 grams melted grass fed butter
1 tsp bicarb soda
2 tbs maple syrup
Preheat Oven to 160 degrees
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Melt butter then mix in water and maple syrup.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Using a tablespoon form mixture into balls and flatten with the bottom of a cup.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes, check to see if cooked if it needs a little longer cook for an extra 4 minutes.
6. Take out of oven and cool.
You can buy buckwheat groats from Woolworths. Heat oven to 150 degrees and place groats in oven for 12 minutes till slightly brown.
Buckwheat wholegrain, I buy these from the health food store the brand is Bods's Red Mill, but you could use buckwheat flakes that you can buy from the supermarket.