Paleo Sausage Rolls
Double the quantity of puff pastry (see recipe Puff Pastry- Paleo)
350 of beef mince (you can use chicken or pork)
40 grams of onion
A sprig of fresh parsley
Salt and pepper
You can flavour this with any herbs or spices to your liking
1. Place all ingredients into a small bowl. Mix together until incorporated.
2. Roll out pastry into a long rectangle, depending on the size of sausage rolls you would like cut the pastry in half length ways.
3. Place some of them mixture just up from the edge and roll the pastry over the meat until pastry joins.
4. Using a pastry brush, brush some water on the edge so the pastry over laps then trim the pastry.
5. Place on tray and repeat until all meat is used. With any left over pastry fill with jam or fresh fruit to make a sweet parcel.
6. Bake in an oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 mins. Once cooked remove from oven and eat.