400 grams of chicken breast or thigh, diced
1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil
370 grams of cauliflower, steamed
7 tablespoons of cashew cream, recipe here
4 medium mushrooms, sliced
80 grams of Carmens Crackers, crushed
2 tablespoon of poppy seeds or black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon of salt
1. Heat oil on low heat.
2. Add chicken and cook till lightly browned, remove from pan and place in a shallow baking dish, top with sliced mushrooms.
3. Add a tablespoon of cashew cream to the pan off the heat to soak up all the browned bits in the fry pan, place in a bowl for later.
4. Place steamed cauliflower in a blender with cashew cream from the pan and the remaining cashew cream. Add salt, pepper and parsley.
5. Spread cauliflower puree over the chicken and mushrooms.
6. Crush the crackers to a fine crumb and add poppy seeds. Sprinkle crumbs over the chicken and place in oven, 180 degrees till brown, approximately 15 minutes.
7. Serve with steamed vegetables.