2 apples, grated and juice squeezed out
2 apples sliced thinly
2 punnet's of strawberries, sliced (you can you banana or any fruit you like)
1 tsp cinnamon, optional
1 tsp vanilla essence, optional
1-2 tables of raw honey
approx 4 tbls of flour of your choice, gluten free or normal
Preheat oven to 180
1. Add grated apples to bowl, add cinnamon, vanilla essence and mix well. Add flour one tablespoon at a time till mixture forms into a dough.
2. Roll dough out on grease proof paper and roll to desired thickness and size of pie tin.
3. Place dough in greased tin and smooth out edges and trim if necessary.
4. Place in oven and precook for about 10 minutes.
5. While waiting, warm honey till runny; add strawberries to honey in a bowl and toss together.
6. Remove the pie from the oven and place sliced apples and strawberries in layers on top.
*Optional sprinkle coconut sugar over the top
7. Put back in the oven for about 15- 20 mins until strawberries are soft.