240g steamed pumpkin
150 g toasted pecans (or nut of your choice)
65 g toasted pepitas
3 tablespoons maple syrup
50 g shredded coconut
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
2 tsp of pumpkin spice
pinch sea salt
1. Steam pumpkin till just tender, approximately 14 mins.
2. Set aside to cool.
3. In a Thermomix or food processor add pecans and pepitas, pulse till a crumb has formed.
4. Add cooled pumpkin, pumpkin spice, maple syrup, coconut, flaxseed meal and salt.
5. Pulse till mixture comes together.
6. Roll into balls and place in the fridge to set. Enjoy