1 packet of Pantry Innovations Paleo bread mix buy here
1 1/4 cup of cooked pumpkin puree ( Jap pumpkin has a stronger flavour)
1 tsp of fresh thyme or dried
3 tbs water
1/4 cup warm water
1 tsp honey
2 tsp of yeast
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line small bread tin with baking paper. I have been using a tin that is 21 cm long, 11 cm wide and 7.5 cm deep.
3. Add 1/4 cup warm water to a small bowl, add yeast and honey and mix well and let the yeast bloom. Pour contents of bread mix into a large bowl, add puree pumpkin, eggs, thyme, 3 tbls of water and yeast bloom.
4. Mix well.
5. Pour mix into tin and let sit for 10 mins.
6. Place into oven and cook for 40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Let cool completely (if you can wait) before slicing.